Become a Supplier
To become a DEFTA supplier, a company must meet the following criteria :
- In order to guarantee deadlines and constant control of the DEFTA quality, you must justify a sufficient and efficient organization
- The production of products must comply with Community, national and international standards
- You must meet the national legal requirements (registration in the RCS or equivalent if you are a company outside France), be subject to the V.A.T.
- Similarly, you must be in agreement with the tax and social obligations of your country.
- You must also agree to respect the general conditions of purchase.
- Quality Certification