All Defta Group sites are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949.
The sites also meet the specific requirements of customers such as VDA-6, QSB +, CQC / CCC, ASES, SAM, etc.
Whether product or manufacturing process, technical, environmental or economic advances, the appetite of the Defta teams for innovation and continuous improvement is insatiable. Many of these innovations, patented or not, have been realized to date:
- Overmoulding of striker plate
- Pedestrian lock
- Hinge for utility vehicle
- Lumbar adjustment on backrest
- Automation and standardization of assembly means: for large series, DEFTA designs and builds fully automatic assembly cells. These cells can be duplicated identically on the different sites, closer to the geographical needs of the customers, with the same criteria of performance and cost.
- Taking into account the working conditions (safety, ergonomics, MSD prevention, …) and quality in optimizing the means of manufacture benefits all employees regardless of the host site.
With its technical teams, DEFTA provides its customers with all its expertise and design and product and process development capabilities, from the acceptance of a specification to industrialization for mass production.
The range of products and professions mastered by DEFTA also makes it possible to shorten development times, facilitate exchanges with the customer’s experts on complete functions, for example :
- Box / opening interface: hinges and joints, strikes, gas springs, hood stand
- Environment seat: armature, mechanisms, seat and back rest
Quality is taken into account from the beginning and throughout the design.
Thanks to its experience, DEFTA supports its customers until the use of its products (assistance on manufacturing line, recommendations of use).